1. It does have the "...tonight, tonight, tonight, you don't mind" part. But that's all I'd keep.

2. Pop album, PopMart, Pop era theme for the U2 Conference 2018 Belfast, and how it all connects with the current SOE era ...

Hope to see POP fans there!
  3. Originally posted by calhouns:[image]
    Pop album, PopMart, Pop era theme for the U2 Conference 2018 Belfast, and how it all connects with the current SOE era ...

Hope to see POP fans there!
    Looks awesome. Won't be able to make the trip, but if the conference comes back to Cleveland next year, I'd love to eventually go to one of these!
  4. POP... oh god, the first listen to MOFO on a listening post in HMV as couldn’t wait and the spine tingling feeling of the guitar in the chorus of Gone, the groove of Do You Feel Loved. I was 20 in 1997, it so fitted with the vibe of that year with Chemical Brothers, Tricky, Oasis and Prodigy. All about the music and no crap about ticket prices and tour dates.
  5. Originally posted by zooropa93:POP... oh god, the first listen to MOFO on a listening post in HMV as couldn’t wait and the spine tingling feeling of the guitar in the chorus of Gone, the groove of Do You Feel Loved. I was 20 in 1997, it so fitted with the vibe of that year with Chemical Brothers, Tricky, Oasis and Prodigy. All about the music and no crap about ticket prices and tour dates.
    My brother saw the Prodigy in Sligo RTC (University) in 1994 / 95...£3 entry
  6. Sounds about right... good era. 1992-1994, they were ace. Spoilt back then as listened to Madchester then got Achtung, was into Underworld and trance and got Passengers then POP came along... great times.
  7. Originally posted by zooropa93:Sounds about right... good era. 1992-1994, they were ace. Spoilt back then as listened to Madchester then got Achtung, was into Underworld and trance and got Passengers then POP came along... great times.
    Pop getting a lot of love in the comments section of that article on BBC music FB page
  8. POP is not my favorite album
    Discothèque is the worst song ever
  9. Pop is my second most favourite album after Achtung Baby. I "love" those articles where people take their opinion and force it to others as the universal truth.
  10. lol you haven't heard Stuck In A Moment, right?