1. I think he means the Best Of 90-00 versions
  2. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Yes.... I agree with you almost completely. If only Please ( live version) and Last Night on Earth ( live version) were the versions used in the album, then it would be perfect, imho.

Sounds like a troll to me suggesting that please and last night on earth are not perfect as they are on the album. Troll alert.
  3. Originally posted by dstankie:Still love Pop, start to finish.
    And, let's be honest, no songs off Pop (or Zooropa for that matter) are as good as any of the AB singles (or several other non-single tracks).

I disagre here, Mofo, Gone, Velvet Dress, Please(Album version), Zooropa, Lemon, DGPFYCC, Dirty Day, Some Days, Stay.... are just as great as the songs on Acthing Baby.
    The songss on Zooropa and Pop are among their best....
  4. Coolest album on earth.
  5. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:[..]

I disagre here, Mofo, Gone, Velvet Dress, Please(Album version), Zooropa, Lemon, DGPFYCC, Dirty Day, Some Days, Stay.... are just as great as the songs on Acthing Baby.
    The songss on Zooropa and Pop are among their best....
    +1 I prefer majority of Pop or half of Zooropa over AB singles...
  6. Originally posted by popteque:[..]

Sounds like a troll to me suggesting that please and last night on earth are not perfect as they are on the album. Troll alert.
    I miss the solo in Please and first part of Discotheque from live version (or even from New Mix) on album. Rest is perfect as it is...
  7. Wow, 27 years old already. I think I'll give it a listen today
  8. fantastic album.
  9. It needs a deluxe boxset release such a great album unfortunately the band treat it like a ostracised family member because the Americans didn't warm to it ,but it was the last time the band weren't afraid to experiment and take risks musically.
  10. Originally posted by popmarter:It needs a deluxe boxset release such a great album unfortunately the band treat it like a ostracised family member because the Americans didn't warm to it ,but it was the last time the band weren't afraid to experiment and take risks musically.
    [YouTube Video]
    Love these early versions, I'm getting some LNOE vibes from this version of Mofo too. And yes the fans deserve better with an anniversary release. Here's hoping for 2027 hey

11. Happy birthday Pop! Here's my small Pop era collection.
  12. PopMart in Lisbon was a great memory