1. They should have sold bundles of 3D TVs + a box of aspirins for the headache.
  2. I'd love even the audio to this.
  3. I have never gotten a headache from 3D but I do know that some people are susceptible to it. Just like some people are sensitive to audio compression and others don't even notice it.
  4. They should also stop showing 3D movies in the cinemas
  5. If you have headaches from 3D, don't go watch 3D movies or buy 3D TV...
  6. A well done 3D movie is an incredible experience in my opinion. U23D was amazing at the Imax theater I saw it multiple times at. If they put it back out in theaters I would go again in a heartbeat.
  7. 3D TV's were the biggest flop. I work in retail in the UK and they flopped at the time. Obscenely expensive and the decent glasses were about £100 too.
  8. Originally posted by unclejosh:A well done 3D movie is an incredible experience in my opinion. U23D was amazing at the Imax theater I saw it multiple times at. If they put it back out in theaters I would go again in a heartbeat.
    I agree that it was an incredible experience, it was so well filmed and by the time it was on the cinemas we were on a U2 drought so we would have taken almost anything But yeah I'd love to see it again in the cinema.
  9. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    3D TV's were the biggest flop. I work in retail in the UK and they flopped at the time. Obscenely expensive and the decent glasses were about £100 too.
    Yeah Samsung and other manufacturers pushed them so hard but they were so expensive and, in the middle of the 2008 crisis, not many people had 2-4K quid to spend on a TV with a very reduced catalogue of movies and programs to watch on. Such a flop
  10. It is incredible sad since they had thousand hours of film from the last leg of Vertigo Tour. They should deploy everything over internet.