1. Also, if I really like it, it's tempting to go for another one and do stereo.
  2. I think I'm a Fender Blues Jr. man for life. I've had mine modded a bit and it just sounds so awesome and it's perfect for my style. Couldn't ask for anything else!
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think I'm a Fender Blues Jr. man for life. I've had mine modded a bit and it just sounds so awesome and it's perfect for my style. Couldn't ask for anything else!

Didn't you have an AC30? Or did you sell that?
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I think I'm a Fender Blues Jr. man for life. I've had mine modded a bit and it just sounds so awesome and it's perfect for my style. Couldn't ask for anything else!

THAT is another effin' great amp. I was tempted myself.
  5. I agree with the love for the Fender Blues Junior amps. The VOS and various Limited Editions all have something to offer over the stock black or stock tweed versions.

I recently bought two Fender Blues Juniors:
    2011 Fender Blues Junior - Western Limited Editions w/Eminence speaker
    2011 Fender Blues Junior - Navy Blue Limited Editions w/Celestion V30 speaker

Me? I went a bit happy with the buying, recently:

I also bought (3) guitars.
    2012 Gibson SG VOS (Courtesy of Route 66 Classic Guitars - I highly recommend them)

6. I did have one, sold it though. It was WAY too much power for what I was using it for, and even then I barely ever used it once I got my Blues Jr. It basically became a 1500$ boulder in my basement that was there because I liked having the same amp (but not really the same) as Edge. Once I realized that I also realized that I was being ridiculous keeping it and the money could be put to better use!

Funnily enough while most musicians' setups grow as their time as a musician grows, mine has gotten somewhat smaller. Now I'm down to two guitars, the blues junior, a Line 6 M9 and I also have a ZT Lunchbox. Never been happier.
  7. haha that's a curious progression

By the way, Alex, I'm guessing you ended up selling that custom Epi from some months ago?
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:haha that's a curious progression

By the way, Alex, I'm guessing you ended up selling that custom Epi from some months ago?

I did, and now it comes back to me that you had some interest in it Sorry man! Yeah I sold it not too long after it came up 'round here.

9. Haha no, no worries, just wondering only because of your previous post (bigger setup > smaller setup). Don't you miss your Epi? Which guitars have you got left?

Also, my new axe's pics where deleted with the servers crashdown, so I am reposting them! I'm totally in love with this guitar, it's got swwwwweeeeet tone and that small "thing" that makes you wanna pick it up and play, just play. And it's got a gooorgeouzz finish as well

10. Such a nice strat! I can't tell, is it black? Or is it a dark greenish colour? It looks like it could be both! Either way the finish is great!

And right now I'm down to my telecater and my strat. I don't think I've taken any recent pics of my stuff, maybe I'll do that today.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Haha no, no worries, just wondering only because of your previous post (bigger setup > smaller setup). Don't you miss your Epi? Which guitars have you got left?

Also, my new axe's pics where deleted with the servers crashdown, so I am reposting them! I'm totally in love with this guitar, it's got swwwwweeeeet tone and that small "thing" that makes you wanna pick it up and play, just play. And it's got a gooorgeouzz finish as well

[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    [image]

Is that Ace Ventura taking photographs?