1. Originally posted by thebonodrums:[..]
    I just bought a Korg A3 also. 120 bucks on reverb. It did not have the SPC-01 Sound card with FunkWah on it. Fortunately I found a great website where you can download every card that was made for the A3 unit. If you have one and are interested, you will need a midi cable and SysEx Librarian to write the files to the unit. Here is the site if you are at all interested:

http://korgaseries.org/original_cards.php
    Yes, this site has a ton of great stuff
    Congrats on getting an A3! It's a fantastic piece of gear. I've shown it to several guitarists, all of who liked it quite a bit. The Mysterious Ways settings need a bit of tweaking to sound just right, but it's pretty cool once you get there. I believe Numb is 61 or 62.
  2. Originally posted by thebonodrums:Glad to see this post getting opened up again. Jeff are you still here these days? Your knowledge really shaped my Edge recreating in my early days. Anyways, I wanted to know if anybody knows if Edge jumps channels on his AC30s. Ive noticed in a picture of his settings that he doesn't turn the volume down on the "Normal" channel, so Im curious if that sound he gets is a mixture of both. Mine sounds pretty damn close these days. Never thought i'd be able to recreate his tones, but now that I've got that knowledge its increasingly easier to dial in his sound. Still curious about this though. Thanks mates.
    We don't see Jeff (anstratdubh1979) around here anymore sadly I talk to him regularly on Facebook but he hasn't visited us in a long time I'm afraid. Nice to have you back Samuel, how is everything? I'm afraid I can't help you with your AC-30 thingy but I don't own one and I don't think my input would be of any use

3. Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful guitar.

Did I mention it was beautiful?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    We don't see Jeff (anstratdubh1979) around here anymore sadly I talk to him regularly on Facebook but he hasn't visited us in a long time I'm afraid. Nice to have you back Samuel, how is everything? I'm afraid I can't help you with your AC-30 thingy but I don't own one and I don't think my input would be of any use
    Ehhhhh, input pun.

Alas I can't help either, all I know my friend has had an AC-15 for almost 10 years which has a faulty fuse so it basically never works.

Still doesn't stop me wanting an AC-30 but it's pretty much pointless until I live somewhere which can cater to the sound - have had to leave my Bugera V22 at my parents' house because it's just too loud for a 1st floor flat in South London.
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Ehhhhh, input pun.

Alas I can't help either, all I know my friend has had an AC-15 for almost 10 years which has a faulty fuse so it basically never works.

Still doesn't stop me wanting an AC-30 but it's pretty much pointless until I live somewhere which can cater to the sound - have had to leave my Bugera V22 at my parents' house because it's just too loud for a 1st floor flat in South London.
    Hahaha, you got the pun

The White Falcon is GORGEOUS and seeing it in such a wonderful performance of AIWIY made it even more special.

As a side note, fuck the neighbours!!!! Rock on!!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahaha, you got the pun

The White Falcon is GORGEOUS and seeing it in such a wonderful performance of AIWIY made it even more special.

As a side note, fuck the neighbours!!!! Rock on!!!
    Pahaha, I do love your advice - Sergio, you... are... rock and roll.

(And I will always get your puns, my good man )

Abso-bloody-lutely agree, it's a stunning beast of a guitar. So much so I'm going to watch the vid again.

Keeping on-thread, I've been intrigued by the lack of Telecaster in Edge's arsenal so far on the promo tour. That said, I'd be shocked, SHOCKED I say, if he doesn't use one on Red Flag Day if that gets aired on tour. If that's not a Tele he uses for the main riff, my name's Jezebel van Winkelmesser.
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Pahaha, I do love your advice - Sergio, you... are... rock and roll.

(And I will always get your puns, my good man )

Abso-bloody-lutely agree, it's a stunning beast of a guitar. So much so I'm going to watch the vid again.

Keeping on-thread, I've been intrigued by the lack of Telecaster in Edge's arsenal so far on the promo tour. That said, I'd be shocked, SHOCKED I say, if he doesn't use one on Red Flag Day if that gets aired on tour. If that's not a Tele he uses for the main riff, my name's Jezebel van Winkelmesser.
    Indeed, Red Flag Day screams TWAAANG all along. I'll eat my hat and yours if he plays it with anything else than that while on tour.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Indeed, Red Flag Day screams TWAAANG all along. I'll eat my hat and yours if he plays it with anything else than that while on tour.
    You keep your hands (and teeth) off my hat you fiend!
  9. I hadn't seen this Yamaha strat before

10. Answer from Jeff:

It had a piezo pickup in the bridge. He used it for acoustic type numbers. I’d have to search a bit but I think it got used for Angel of Harlem, Trying to Throw Your Arms... it was used briefly and then it was gone.
    He used a Takamine for some acoustic stuff for a bit. Then he went back to the Washburn.