1. No not all mate I appreciate any sort of feedback whatsoever.
  2. May he rest in peace! Jim Dunlop's are the only picks I ever played until I got a set of 500 blue Herdims a decade back which still lasts... But Dunlop's are still lying around and get quite a lot of playing time when Herdims don't fit the bill. May Jim rest in peace knowing how much happiness he has spread around the world.
  3. Has any one got the tc shimmer pedal on here? I've had problems trying to plug mine in as in nothing happens aswell. But with a battery its fine but that doesn't last long at all. Has anyone else had these issues
  4. Originally posted by Prior86:Has any one got the tc shimmer pedal on here? I've had problems trying to plug mine in as in nothing happens aswell. But with a battery its fine but that doesn't last long at all. Has anyone else had these issues
    I read pretty bad reviews about the TC Shimmer so I went for the Behringer instead. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with yours, is it new?

5. I took my 13 sons and daughters out to enjoy the sunshine.
  6. Haha, it's still my granfather's main guitar. I won't be owning it until he retires from touring or can no longer play - so let's hope that means I won't be owning it for decades

I was there not long ago back and snapped some pics. My grandpa is still doing modifications and tweaks He just changed the middle humbucker from the former PAF to a EMG 85 (I think). There's also this ugly plastic cover for the area between the tone/volume knobs, which hosted 6 small individual switches for specific cutoffs or boosts for each pickup. He has now removed these switches and is planning to get a luthier to build a proper wooden cover instead of the plastic one, but for the moment that's how it is. Still one of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen.

All photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10210308596688584&type=3

7. Is it me or has Edge's tone in Streets changed slightly since he switched to his signature gear?
  8. It's not just you. The signature Strat has different pickups and higher output to the classic Strats he's been using since he ditched the Clapton ones after 1993. He's been increasingly adding more drive and "crunch" to his Strat tone since 360.

Just for the record, he's playing his signature Stratocaster BUT not with the stock setup, he has modified the pickups and possibly more stuff
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's not just you. The signature Strat has different pickups and higher output to the classic Strats he's been using since he ditched the Clapton ones after 1993. He's been increasingly adding more drive and "crunch" to his Strat tone since 360.

Just for the record, he's playing his signature Stratocaster BUT not with the stock setup, he has modified the pickups and possibly more stuff
    I don't like it

Streets has gone down hill since 360.