1. Oh trust me a fractal broke my bank.... Instead of my back!
  2. Priorities!
  3. Originally posted by ncgladwell:I have an AC15 and while it definitely sounds best cranked up, I still make it work at lower volumes when my roommates are home. As far as carrying it to gigs, that is the biggest downside for me because it is a lot heavier than it looks. Overall I really like it and think it’s one of the best options for getting close to Edge tones.

I like your point!
    Does it work well with effects?
  4. Does anyone know here who play for example Bad on guitar know how consistently edge plays those drone notes on solos? Like for Bad’s solo is he really hitting the A string before the high B and E? I listen for it and sometimes I hear it but other times it sounds like he’s just killing the B and E. Want to get it as close as possible so like for Bad during the bridge and solo are those drone notes being consistently hit or does he go in between plucking them and not.
  5. Ha, I've thought about this before. I think he does hit them consistently. I think sometimes you don't hear it very well because the high notes are so hot.
  6. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Ha, I've thought about this before. I think he does hit them consistently. I think sometimes you don't hear it very well because the high notes are so hot.
    The only way I've really been able to get the top E AND B string notes to do that really clear pattern is to not always strike the A and D drone notes every time....
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:Does anyone know here who play for example Bad on guitar know how consistently edge plays those drone notes on solos? Like for Bad’s solo is he really hitting the A string before the high B and E? I listen for it and sometimes I hear it but other times it sounds like he’s just killing the B and E. Want to get it as close as possible so like for Bad during the bridge and solo are those drone notes being consistently hit or does he go in between plucking them and not.
    Send us a reference point from the WAIA version
  8. Like any live version really, I feel like sometimes in the solo he won’t hit the drone but of course I could be wrong.
  9. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:[..]
    The only way I've really been able to get the top E AND B string notes to do that really clear pattern is to not always strike the A and D drone notes every time....
    okay this is what I do, especially when you add that pinky for the solo at the 15th fret or whatever. This is what I found to be the easiest while remaining accurate enough.
  10. Originally posted by guykirk9:Does anyone know here who play for example Bad on guitar know how consistently edge plays those drone notes on solos? Like for Bad’s solo is he really hitting the A string before the high B and E? I listen for it and sometimes I hear it but other times it sounds like he’s just killing the B and E. Want to get it as close as possible so like for Bad during the bridge and solo are those drone notes being consistently hit or does he go in between plucking them and not.

Yeah I don't hit the drone string in every beat because it muddies the sound. I just do it once when changing from A to D, the string will resonate for the rest of that 2 bars, and then again when changing from D to A.

11. Was looking at my photos from last year... keep the knobs on the markings!