1. He should have gone solo when Richie left it would be like U2 carrying on without Edge or The Stones without Keith it just ain't the same anymore he was such an important and essential member of the band,yeah they can still play and he can sing (just about) but it doesn't feel like Bon Jovi anymore.
  2. Is that Harry? I thought he lived in America now....Whats he doing back?
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:He should have gone solo when Richie left it would be like U2 carrying on without Edge or The Stones without Keith it just ain't the same anymore he was such an important and essential member of the band,yeah they can still play and he can sing (just about) but it doesn't feel like Bon Jovi anymore.
    I know Bon Jovi is the band but it's his name lol, him going solo would just be adding Jon to it. Why bother

4. Well it's not far off, even the latest album has only him on the cover which is a bit of an ego exercise he kinda dismissed Richie's role in the band at the time by saying it wasn't like Edge leaving U2 .
  5. Absolute drivel
  6. Haha that’s good!
  7. nobodys talking but i just listened to couple clips from to 2022 and became so sad to listen to his current state of voice..what happend ?
    fans leaving shows after 1 hour despite paying 400 bucks for tix being stunned what they just heard...
  8. I saw the band 3 years ago (I got a free ticket in front of the venue) and I felt sorry and embarrassed for him. Without backing vocals it would have been a total disaster. And it seemed like there was something wrong with his eyes.