1. I'm just as excited to finally see NGHFB live.
  2. Yea I never felt that they were worth 30-40 outright on their own. Two high flying birds with one stone this year.
  3. Fuck yeah! Finally It will be epic to see a U2 crowd going nuts to Oasis tunes (I hope).
  4. I've been waiting an eternity to belt out Don't Look Back In Anger. I couldn't ask for a better support act.
  5. we'll all be hoarse before u2 come on stage, I can proise you that nghfb is a blast live!
  6. I've loved Oasis since i was young, very young, them and U2 & The Jam were my firsts - so seeing U2 and Noel on the same bill will be epic.

Going to London too with my girlfriend for a few days, see the show and go around London
  7. Originally posted by iTim:I've been waiting an eternity to belt out Don't Look Back In Anger. I couldn't ask for a better support act.
    There's nothing like it - one of the greatest (live) songs ever. Hopefully you will get The Masterplan as well as it is a very close second IMO.
  8. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]
    Just watched it on Amazon Prime. Very good and brought me back to why I like them so much. I wish they would release some of those shows.

Yes indeed. I have a whole whack of bootlegs of many of the great 1990's shows (1994 Metro Cabaret, 1995 Glastonbury and Earl's Court, 1996 Maine Road and Knebworth to name a few - feel free to PM me if interested) but having these as official releases would be great.

9. Not sure if this is hilarious or if Liam is a complete dick.

I guess the two aren't mutually exclusive.
  10. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Not sure if this is hilarious or if Liam is a complete dick.

Bit of both..but Liam is without question a complete dick
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

Not sure if this is hilarious or if Liam is a complete dick.

Def both. I used to just "dislike" him but now I totally hate him