1. liam is a crap
  2. Did anyone notice the videoscreen is out-of-sync with the audio during his shows during the JT2017 ? I have visted 7 concerts and I noticed this on all concerts.
  3. They didn't give him much screen size
  4. Originally posted by U2_Edge:Did anyone notice the videoscreen is out-of-sync with the audio during his shows during the JT2017 ? I have visted 7 concerts and I noticed this on all concerts.
    Noticed that too
  5. Yeah, way out of sync.
  6. Sound was average too. It's a common theme at most of the shows I've seen. Always worse for the support act to make the headliner look better
  7. is anybody have a noel gallagher set record for Twickenham Stadium both nights? thanks in advance!
  8. Originally posted by U2_Edge:Did anyone notice the videoscreen is out-of-sync with the audio during his shows during the JT2017 ? I have visted 7 concerts and I noticed this on all concerts.
    Maybe it was in sync for the people at the back of the stadium. Light travels faster the sound
  9. Even For us in the front
  10. I have an old interview with Noel on CD sonewhere...part of the singles collection box set from over 20 years ago I think...where he all but admits ripping off loads of stuff
  11. Some of these are just straight cover versions.