1. LOL

2. Forgot to post that Tuesday's show in Toronto was pretty awesome. Admittedly, some of the songs from the new album fell a bit flat for me (and wished he performed The Masterplan) but overall it was a very good show - you could even HEAR the scissors from the balcony!!!!
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Forgot to post that Tuesday's show in Toronto was pretty awesome. Admittedly, some of the songs from the new album fell a bit flat for me (and wished he performed The Masterplan) but overall it was a very good show - you could even HEAR the scissors from the balcony!!!!
    How was dead in the water? I don't think most of the latest album holds up to the first two. The other criticism I have from a far is that he's recycling the same oasis songs that weren't necessarily classics, big hits or even some of their best stuff, like the importance of being idle?

I love half the world away but come on, it's been played to death over the past few years.
  4. Dead in the Water was indeed a highlight as was Holy Mountain.

Wish they had played If Love is the Law. Really like that tune.
  5. saw noel last monday in düsseldorf.

6. Going to see Noel this Thursday! But I'm going alone cause my cousin can't go anymore and all my friends are into rap, so this is going to be my first concert going alone
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Going to see Noel this Thursday! But I'm going alone cause my cousin can't go anymore and all my friends are into rap, so this is going to be my first concert going alone
    Let me know how it goes. I'm seeing two Pearl Jam shows solo this summer and still feel a bit weird about it.