1. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:In comparison to seeing Noel as support act and one of his own shows then they are two different gigs. Seen him a few times since going solo and the man puts on a good live show. Seeing him play with U2 is very different.
    I bet!
  2. I can see how people who saw The Joshua Tree anniversary support slots by Noel would find him less than entertaining. He mumbled and was lethargic with audience. Nothing to really write home about. But seeing him play Swansea and Scotland recently was totally different.
  3. I generally don’t like anyone joining the band on stage but I felt last year at Twickenham it was acceptable as we were basically getting a bonus song. I definitely wouldn’t want Noel or anyone else joining the band during a u2 song and I wouldn’t want a cover taking the place of a u2 song either. As a support act last year I enjoyed hearing Noel.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I just saw it says "Any books not collected on the day will be held for 4 weeks only" so you'll be able to collect your book at a later date no problem, I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I saw that too. Annoying thing is I now have to plan a trip to London especially to pick this book up. Hopefully my Dad or someone else will be in London during those 4 weeks to pick it up for me.

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Can't you attend Noel's event, leave early (or sharp instead of hanging around as we'd usually do), and get to the O2 in time for the U2 show?

I probably could. According to maps its a 45 minute drive from Noels venue to the O2. I assume I would have to tube though. If I was going to this show alone then I would have happily gone to Noels thing and then stumble into the U2 show. Wouldn't have even mattered if I missed the first couple U2 songs as I'm seeing this show 6 times (5 times in 10 days). However this particular U2 show Im taking 5 family members along. 4 of which are casuals. I can't really leave them. Plus we got "VIP Gold Tickets" and I assume I'll be in charge of directing us to the pick up point etc.

On a separate note, last night my Football Club Oxford United played Manchester City in the Carabo Cup. I completely forgot that the Gallaghers were fans, and forgot there was even a chance of any of them showing up. Well Mr Noel Gallagher was in attendance last night (kinda huge for little old Oxford United ).

Just my luck, I've met him 3 times outside his gigs and he's never posed for pictures once. Yet looking at that video it appears (albeit a bit reluctantly) that he was posing for pictures. I waited an hour and a half after the game by that entrance to see if he would come out, but he must have left way before I got there.

This morning I woke up to a message from a friend calling Noel Gallagher a "cock" and "fucking rude". Apparently he was rude to my mates mum, and a little kid politely asked him for a picture and he told the kid to "fuck off."

5. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Yeah I saw that too. Annoying thing is I now have to plan a trip to London especially to pick this book up. Hopefully my Dad or someone else will be in London during those 4 weeks to pick it up for me.

[..]

[..]

I probably could. According to maps its a 45 minute drive from Noels venue to the O2. I assume I would have to tube though. If I was going to this show alone then I would have happily gone to Noels thing and then stumble into the U2 show. Wouldn't have even mattered if I missed the first couple U2 songs as I'm seeing this show 6 times (5 times in 10 days). However this particular U2 show Im taking 5 family members along. 4 of which are casuals. I can't really leave them. Plus we got "VIP Gold Tickets" and I assume I'll be in charge of directing us to the pick up point etc.

On a separate note, last night my Football Club Oxford United played Manchester City in the Carabo Cup. I completely forgot that the Gallaghers were fans, and forgot there was even a chance of any of them showing up. Well Mr Noel Gallagher was in attendance last night (kinda huge for little old Oxford United ).

https://twitter.com/EmilyStoyle/status/1044692312226484224

Just my luck, I've met him 3 times outside his gigs and he's never posed for pictures once. Yet looking at that video it appears (albeit a bit reluctantly) that he was posing for pictures. I waited an hour and a half after the game by that entrance to see if he would come out, but he must have left way before I got there.

This morning I woke up to a message from a friend calling Noel Gallagher a "cock" and "fucking rude". Apparently he was rude to my mates mum, and a little kid politely asked him for a picture and he told the kid to "fuck off."

[image]
    hahaha, being rude to a mum and a child at the same time definitely sounds like good ol' Gallagher style
  6. Liams show in Amsterdam was supposed to be on 23 November but because of him recording something in the studio it was delayed, now the show is on 7 february 2020!!
  7. I was thinking of going to that Amsterdam show. Tickets weren't selling well either.

8. This one managed to slip past me, just a short little video of a show, but i'd give a lot to see just the last six on the set

Fort Knox
    Beautiful World
    She Taught Me How To Fly
    Careful What You Wish For
    Black and White Sunshine
    The Man Who Built The Moon
    Alone On The Rope
    If I Had A Gun
    Little By Little
    The Importance of Being Idle
    Don't Look Back In Anger
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[YouTube Video]

This one managed to slip past me, just a short little video of a show, but i'd give a lot to see just the last six on the set

Fort Knox
    Beautiful World
    She Taught Me How To Fly
    Careful What You Wish For
    Black and White Sunshine
    The Man Who Built The Moon
    Alone On The Rope
    If I Had A Gun
    Little By Little
    The Importance of Being Idle
    Don't Look Back In Anger
    I was front row at that show. Disappointing they cut half the songs from the video though.