1. I'll be seeing Noel open for the Smashing Pumpkins this August in Cleveland!! Should be a great show. The last time I saw Noel was also at the same venue (Blossom Music Center), when Oasis played there in 2005 and Jet opened for them.
  2. Something that bothers me is the thought of what their opening or closing song would be on a reunion show. Do they open with Hello? Close with Rock n Roll Star? Or the other way around? Or something completely different?
  3. Originally posted by dylbagz:Something that bothers me is the thought of what their opening or closing song would be on a reunion show. Do they open with Hello? Close with Rock n Roll Star? Or the other way around? Or something completely different?
    Simple answer - there won't be reunion
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:Something that bothers me is the thought of what their opening or closing song would be on a reunion show. Do they open with Hello? Close with Rock n Roll Star? Or the other way around? Or something completely different?
    Oh God you can imagine them fighting over what to do haha

If there was a reunion, I wonder if either of them would try and sneak one of their own single tunes in to the setlist.
  5. Yes there will Noel's career has taken a bit of a nose dive with his latest album which has been slated by a lot of fans ,when the money is right he will jump back into it nobody thought Led Zeppelin, GnR ,The Police ,Stone roses, The Eagles etc would ever get back together all that is needed is some big promoter to dangle a carrot in front of them and they will jump at it and all will be forgotten both Liam and Noel have massive Egos and are a mass of contradictions I wouldn't take anything they say seriously about Oasis never reforming.
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Yes there will Noel's career has taken a bit of a nose dive with his latest album which has been slated by a lot of fans ,when the money is right he will jump back into it nobody thought Led Zeppelin, GnR ,The Police ,Stone roses, The Eagles etc would ever get back together all that is needed is some big promoter to dangle a carrot in front of them and they will jump at it and all will be forgotten both Liam and Noel have massive Egos and are a mass of contradictions I wouldn't take anything they say seriously about Oasis never reforming.
    If you listen to what Noels been saying over the past few years he's really happy with the High Flying Birds. He's always said he never regrets doing Oasis, and he does miss the gigantic scale he used to work on (funny story about there being 100 production trucks for Oasis but only 1 for HFBs lol), but he never wants to go back to Oasis. He likes being in charge. He likes not having to ask anyone for permission. He's got 3 girls in his band now, he said he would never have had that in Oasis because people would have stopped it.

Regarding the last album, I personally like it, and so do other Noel fans but not so much Oasis fans. He doesn't need the money, his wife hates Liam, Liam hates his wife and Noel couldn't give two sh*ts on what anyone thinks, even his own fans.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    If you listen to what Noels been saying over the past few years he's really happy with the High Flying Birds. He's always said he never regrets doing Oasis, and he does miss the gigantic scale he used to work on (funny story about there being 100 production trucks for Oasis but only 1 for HFBs lol), but he never wants to go back to Oasis. He likes being in charge. He likes not having to ask anyone for permission. He's got 3 girls in his band now, he said he would never have had that in Oasis because people would have stopped it.

Regarding the last album, I personally like it, and so do other Noel fans but not so much Oasis fans. He doesn't need the money, his wife hates Liam, Liam hates his wife and Noel couldn't give two sh*ts on what anyone thinks, even his own fans.
    The guy is full of BS and always has been he contradicts himself all the time he used to always have a go at Damon Albarn then ends up working with him with Gorillaz ,he dishes everyone in the music biz to bring attention to himself including his own brother who also does the same thing . I think the fued between him and Liam is exaggerated to keep both of them in the headlines yeah they might not be best buddies but it's used as a marketing tool by both to sell records.