1. New song tomorrow. New album end of this year supposedly.

2. Official NGHFB FB page says album will be announced tomorrow.

3. New Single is called Black Star Dancing.
  4. “It manages to combine the influences of David Bowie, INXS, U2, Queen, Indeep AND ZZ Top FFS!... I might have been watching too much Top Of The Pops recently ... anyway, it's ‘dope’ ... not my words, but the words of Nile Rodgers who literally danced in the studio when he heard it!" - NG
  5. Originally posted by iTim:“It manages to combine the influences of David Bowie, INXS, U2, Queen, Indeep AND ZZ Top FFS!... I might have been watching too much Top Of The Pops recently ... anyway, it's ‘dope’ ... not my words, but the words of Nile Rodgers who literally danced in the studio when he heard it!" - NG
    I thought it was LG
  6. Not a fan of this song and I’ve got a feeling I’m going to feel the same way about the new album based on this change of direction he’s taken from the last album. I think too many of the songs lack an intensity of any sort. Its just a bit too plain and goes nowhere. It’s a beautiful world stood out a mile to me straight from the off with his last album and if he could find more of that kind of creativeness I’d be right into it.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Not a fan of this song and I’ve got a feeling I’m going to feel the same way about the new album based on this change of direction he’s taken from the last album. I think too many of the songs lack an intensity of any sort. Its just a bit too plain and goes nowhere. It’s a beautiful world stood out a mile to me straight from the off with his last album and if he could find more of that kind of creativeness I’d be right into it.
    Don't like it too... and if I compare with Fort Knox which was previous leading single (which was one of his best songs ever-I wish more tracks on the album were in similar way) - Black Star Dancing is pretty meh