1. And on this day in 1994, Definitely Maybe was released!
  2. Very solid album. Listened to it this morning

3. TBH it hasn't aged well I just don't like LGs singing on it he sounds like he is reading the lyrics as he goes along I know they were only starting out but it sounds much better when played live listen to "Familiar to Millions" live from Wembley stadium in 2000 .The best UK debut albums are The Sex pistols and The Stone Roses IMO.
  4. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    [image]
    TBH it hasn't aged well I just don't like LGs singing on it he sounds like he is reading the lyrics as he goes along I know they were only starting out but it sounds much better when played live listen to "Familiar to Millions" live from Wembley stadium in 2000 .The best UK debut albums are The Sex pistols and The Stone Roses IMO.
    I have bootleg called 10 Years of Noise and Confusion (Glasgow 2001) and it is miles better than Familiar... Best Gas Panic ever...
    LGs voice is now more nosey (if that is the right word) and not so good to listen... so the Oasis songs are not that great now. And I don't like when Noel sings Oasis songs because he has crying vocal and it doesn't fit (except for The Masterplan and his parts on Acquiesce). I was never fan of Don't Look Back... because of Noels voice. But I like some of his solo songs...
  5. Few days after U2/Noel leave

6. Liam's new album released today