1. I've listened to half of it and it's like he wrote a few easy lyrics while having breakfast and sung them over a bunch of Beatles outtakes.
  2. I love these Gallagher bros
    and I know I am not the only fool who wishes they would kiss and make up so Oasis could tour again
    make some millions just like U2, lads!!!!!
    they could be BIG AGAIN!
  3. yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  4. Just watched Liam's 'advert' for his new album and even though it's done tongue in cheek and obviously with humour - it did make me laugh - he still acts like he's a teenager.

He's a middle-aged man FFS who just has not matured. I think he's even got less intelligence than he had when he first started out. (cough) drugs (cough).

It's a shame because he's stuck in the past - the past glories of Oasis - and if U2 did a tour where they lived off the past glories of their older material then I'd feel like it would be a money-making going-through-the-motions needless exercise in glorifying the pas.......doh!
  5. Yeah the album was shit.
  6. I liked his previous LP (except for chinatown, one of the worst tracks ever), but apart from the odd cracking tune (Once for example) it's a pretty shitty record.
  7. the winning combo was the 2 brothers together.
    the songwriter and the singer
    it was really good in the day
  8. The songwriter and the proper singer are the same person, dude.

9. Shame Noel is writing utter shit these days too. Worse than anything Liam is putting out.
  10. Heard Liam on Radio 2 the other day, sounded bloody awful!
  11. He's lost some of the spark too, no doubt, but come on! At least he can still sing without sounding like a hoarse goat