1. He was on the Jonathan Ross show the other night and sounded alright and the album is pretty good, It's clear the guy would love to get Oasis back together it's just getting the grumpy old git Noel to agree who seems intent on destroying his career with some God awful tunes that he has been churning out recently ,no doubt he has his BF Bono in his ear telling him to experiment and that he's the greatest songwriter since Dylan .
  2. Going to be disappointing if he's still flogging all his latest music to stadiums over here. Going to be a poor reception for anything after the second album and even his better solo stuff will be a stretch
  3. I’m not either or btw - I also think Noel’s new songs are pretty cool. Sail on, This is the place - all top tunes.
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    Going to be disappointing if he's still flogging all his latest music to stadiums over here. Going to be a poor reception for anything after the second album and even his better solo stuff will be a stretch
    His support sets in 2017 were already poor so I imagine they won't get any better 2 years later. The Oasis songs will explode as usual though
  5. Although I love this show (listened to it a lot when first released), Liam's voice sounds terrible on it.

FWIW: Full show can be found as a third disc on the Time Flies collection.
  6. I STILL haven't taken the time to listen to Liam's new album!!!! What's wrong with me?????
  7. You can turn it off after the first 3 songs.
  8. It must be very frustrating when these 2 guys release 10-12 new songs and all people want to hear is the Oasis classics.

Mind, listening to the last few solo albums by these 2 guys what else could they expect.