1. This most recent Close To The Edge with Noel Gallagher was rather good.
    It was interesting to hear how Bullet came to life.
  2. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:This most recent Close To The Edge with Noel Gallagher was rather good.
    It was interesting to hear how Bullet came to life.
    Well now you're just teasing us 😉
  3. Thanks for posting this. I’m not going to lie, however, as I was hoping this was going to be something a little more “epic” - like a full, remastered video of either the Maine Road or Knebworth shows.
  4. I got a vinyl of the self titled High Flying Birds album still sealed, I'm selling it, PM me if you are interested.

5. The SoapOpera that is !

6. ...... is something brewing? I don’t bring it up simply because of Liams tweet here , there are murmurs a flood that something is cooking behind the scenes!
  7. He wishes
  8. Rumours posted by Danial lol

9. lol no not a rumour from me ... if u read certain posts by ppl close to the band if not IN the band itself there is a vibe around this.

Personally do i think it will happen ? No!!

So there you go.

Also like how long do u wanna keep ur knickers in a knot with me over my massive *wrong* in calling the rumours about U2 hitting AUS late last year as *Fake News*?? As soon as it was announced i apologised and admitted i was a dope? If i am wrong i will always admit that!

Like get over it!