1. Is it a new interview? I feel like I've heard that story about him waking up in the guest house for a couple of years now.
  2. Is it time for Fanning to move on?
  3. LG streamed his gig this evening. If anyone knows where I can find a link to watch/download it I would be most grateful.
  4. Hey everyone, does anyone here have a good recording of the radio broadcast of the Oasis show in Den Bosch (NL) from 1998?
  5. I think the year may be erroneous with you as I know they played there the previous year on the Be Here Now World Tour.

Here are some links for you to access the audio...

OASIS - 27-11-1997 Brabanthallen, Den Bosch, Holland

And here is a soundboard version...

6. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I think the year may be erroneous with you as I know they played there the previous year on the Be Here Now World Tour.

[YouTube Video]

[YouTube Video]
    Yes, you are right about the date and thanks a lot for the links! Now I can finally relive that concert once again. What a great opener!
  7. @ELIZIUM I cannot download the soundboard recording with a conversion tool. These all give an error back. Do you perhaps have the audio already of that which you can share? Thanks in advance.
  8. Originally posted by wgjvvenrooij:@ELIZIUM I cannot download the soundboard recording with a conversion tool. These all give an error back. Do you perhaps have the audio already of that which you can share? Thanks in advance.
    Try opening the YouTube links with Firefox
  9. @ELIZIUM Already tried that of course :-)
  10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I think the year may be erroneous with you as I know they played there the previous year on the Be Here Now World Tour.

[YouTube Video]

[YouTube Video]
    Holy Shit! I haven't heard this before (I've always gravitated towards the G-Mex show for the BHN tour). This sounds amazing! Thank you!
  11. What's the best sounding (WTS) Morning Glory Tour bootleg? Are there any newer, improved sources out there?
    For years I've been listening to Glastonbury and Earls Court from 1995 and Cardiff, Maine Road(s), and (of course) Knebworth from 1996. These are all great but the audio sounds very different between each of them. In other words, Cardiff is quite loud with the vocals up front where Maine Road and Knebworth are solid but don't sound as "crisp."