1. I'm surprised by that. I thought Australia was still locked down? Bit risky planning a tour for a few months time?
  2. Weird how he's announced an Australia tour and a Dublin show, but there's nothing on his social media or website about it. I only found out from Drew's post about the Aus tour and Dublin from an Oasis fan page.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    Weird how he's announced an Australia tour and a Dublin show, but there's nothing on his social media or website about it. I only found out from Drew's post about the Aus tour and Dublin from an Oasis fan page.
    Crappy business practices Liam.
  4. I’ve noticed a lot of bands I like are really poor about updating their social media and websites, especially when it comes to things like adding tour dates.

Kings of Leon cancelled their Australian/NZ tour last week, and never posted shit about it. Ticket holders were notified via email from their point of purchase, but the band never said anything.
  5. Wow. Quite the setlist.
    (Speaking as an Oasis fan, of course).
  6. Over half the setlist are tunes his brother wrote basically. And I am guessing most of his audience at the gigs are around my age trying to relive the Oasis peak years. Mind you he does sound good in that short clip
  7. Knebworth highlights - soundboard

8. Did the Etihad and first night at Knebworth. Had tickets the for 2nd night to but it took us 6 hours to get home the first night and couldn't be bothered doing that again.
  9. Great to see John Squire on guitar!