1. I don't think Oasis will ever sound any different even though I like their music.....
  2. Wow, a shame that the guards held Liam back. Hope they gave this idiot what he deserved.

3. Certainly so. Hideous behaviour. Watch Liam jump out of the way of the guy then get his hard man mode on when the guards have hold of the guy. God I hate him. Noel took quite a shunt.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

Certainly so. Hideous behaviour. Watch Liam jump out of the way of the guy then get his hard man mode on when the guards have hold of the guy. God I hate him. Noel took quite a shunt.

That guy came out of nowhere, Liam didn't even realise what happened. First reaction always is to get a safe spot...

5. No one deserves that at all. Especially not when they're concentrating on playing to 25,000 people! I'm not one for violence, but I hope they kicked the shit out of that idiot.

Liam's reaction is a little amusing, but I think he's slow to react instantly due to how quickly the incident happen. Security are pretty much on that geezer by the time he's clocked Noel on the floor.
  6. WOW! That is really messed up!

Thankfully nothing else bad happened to the band. Sort of reminded me of "Dimebag" Darrell and Pantera. Things could have been worse! Wow! I still can't believe what I've seen!!
  7. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

That guy came out of nowhere, Liam didn't even realise what happened. First reaction always is to get a safe spot...

He flinched no doubt. Watch him after though. He stands there and watches and when the guy has been restrained in he goes with a cheeky left hand. I do hope the guy got a tanking outside though. Wht a nutter. Completely idiotic. I just wished hed went for Liam instead.
  8. i fookin love oasis and noel

I hope Liam personally beat the shit out of that guy. I would've paid to see Liam fuck that guy up!

Noel Live Forever
  9. Originally posted by bornau21993zg:i fookin love oasis and noel

I hope Liam personally beat the shit out of that guy. I would've paid to see Liam fuck that guy up!

Noel Live Forever

maybe the security guys held the guy out back and let Liam do his business