1. There’s a few good bootlegs on the live4ever forum.

Apparently there is an IEM performance floating around of his support set from Paris but I haven’t been able to get it.
  2. Originally posted by cookoman:There’s a few good bootlegs on the live4ever forum.

Apparently there is an IEM performance floating around of his support set from Paris but I haven’t been able to get it.
    It probabaly originated from here when we all got together and purchased the Twickenham and Paris IEM shows - it included a High Flying Birds support show from paris, as a bonus disk
  3. Originally posted by cookoman:There’s a few good bootlegs on the live4ever forum.

TNKS !!
  4. Didn’t expect the setlist to be so heavy on the Birds stuff. Definitely think Noel struggles with some of the Oasis tunes. Still stoked about the gig in May though
  5. Even if I know he's an asshole, I've always prefered Liam as singer. Noel sings too soft and too high for many Oasis songs.
    Even on JT shows I didn't like Noels voice in Champagne Supernova or Wonderwall
  6. Booked the Birmingham and Oxford gig for Noel
  7. probably the worst song i've heard him do

just glad dead in the water is getting a spin. hopefully man who sold the moon pops up by the time it makes it down here
  8. Cripes! It's killing me not looking at the recent NG setlists.

Just gotta make it six more days!
  9. Sorry for the spoiler above then matey