1. Imaging listening to a Liam IEM. Yikes.

2. Liam Gallagher postpones his November tour
  3. Shock
  4. Reliable, as ever.
  5. At least you concert goers know now as opposed to an hour before the show ... Yup, I still haven't gotten over that Toronto debacle a few months ago!
  6. Seeing Noel Gallagher tonight at O2 Ritz Manchester. Doors open in an hour and a half and he's already been out to sign stuff. All very rushed this time though.
  7. Went to last night gigs fully expecting the same setlist I've seen 3 times this year already but nope, he completely changed it! Played the new album in full, including the debut (I think) of "The Man Who Built The Moon" followed by an unreleased song "Along on the Rope" and surprised us with "Whatever". The event was filmed and will be available to watch on Absolute Radio "really soon" and will be aired on the radio next Thursday.

8. Originally posted by SJKamal:Went to last night gigs fully expecting the same setlist I've seen 3 times this year already but nope, he completely changed it! Played the new album in full, including the debut (I think) of "The Man Who Built The Moon" followed by an unreleased song "Along on the Rope" and surprised us with "Whatever". The event was filmed and will be available to watch on Absolute Radio "really soon" and will be aired on the radio next Thursday.

https://twitter.com/absoluteradio/status/1019874909500080128
    Hahaha, Noel doing a Pearl Jam on you What a great set and lucky you to have it filmed. Were you up front?

Regarding the printed setlist itself: I wonder what's the difference between red and black songs
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahaha, Noel doing a Pearl Jam on you What a great set and lucky you to have it filmed. Were you up front?

Regarding the printed setlist itself: I wonder what's the difference between red and black songs
    Yep, was on the rail for this one so you'll probably see me drenched in sweat on the video. Noel was literally dripping it was ridiculously hot in there.

There was also a false start for All you need is love. One of the guitar techs didnt put something on Gems guitar so when they all saluted at the start of the song it messed up, and Noel asked "Which one of you messed that up" and jokingly asked Gem if they should fire the guy. He also asked the camera man if this was going out live and if they could edit it out. The crowd couldn't help but take the piss, would be amazing if it made the film haha!
  10. Finally, the man who built the moon