1. Liam lost that melodic angst he had towards the end of Oasis , there is a live festival pro shot in London from 2009 where he is just yelling slide away and champagne supernova and it sounds dreadful even Noel is looking at him wondering WTF is going on,maybe underneath he knew Oasis was coming to an end or was deliberately trying to annoy Noel,just previous to that gig Noel had given an interview to Q magazine where he really laid into Liam worse than he ever did before and Liam even mentions it during the gig a recording of which is on. best of Time Flies compilation which I believe led to their bust up in Paris
  2. Originally posted by DanialGowans:I love 'Wall of Glass' great track!

Did it do any well in the UK?

Cant get into Noel's scissors wielding solo band however! For me Liams solo band nail the O A S I S tracks with more punch and authenticity, helps having the best 'power chords' guitar player to ever live, Bonehead along occasionally for the ride i guess!

Liams solo career sounds like a BTEC oasis. As you were was OK but WMWN was awful. He's trying so hard to have that Oasis feel back in his music and it's not working. NGHFB are miles better. They're not oasis. They don't claim or want to be.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Liams solo career sounds like a BTEC oasis. As you were was OK but WMWN was awful. He's trying so hard to have that Oasis feel back in his music and it's not working. NGHFB are miles better. They're not oasis. They don't claim or want to be.

But maybe thats all he knows ?

He isn't musically talented, but if he is trying to replicate a sound that he played a ( small ) part in founding with OASIS, why is this frowned upon?
  4. I just want to say I this song.

5. Liam Gallagher is done. It’s not 1993 anymore, he should experiment, try something new. I know he pretends to despise U2, but he should take a leaf out of their book and try writing some Coldplay b-sides.

Noel on the other hand has someone playing scissors in his band while taking influence from Ricky Martin...the man is so far ahead of the curve right now that he’s living in 2030.

Biblical. As you were rkid x
  6. I think if ever there was a live video that captured the tension between the two it is this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC2_zU8rscM

Liam reflecting at the very end of Slide Away while Noel nails the outro! Yes i know Liam got smacked in the chest / face by some idiot throwing pint of lager at him which completely pissed Liam off , but there is so much more going on here that would eventually play out a few short weeks later !
  7. Originally posted by iTim:
    Noel on the other hand has someone playing scissors in his band while taking influence from Ricky Martin...the man is so far ahead of the curve right now that he’s living in 2030.

Biblical. As you were rkid x

Hahaha ....funny as fuck!
  8. Originally posted by DanialGowans:I think if ever there was a live video that captured the tension between the two it is this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC2_zU8rscM

Liam reflecting at the very end of Slide Away while Noel nails the outro! Yes i know Liam got smacked in the chest / face by some idiot throwing pint of lager at him which completely pissed Liam off , but there is so much more going on here that would eventually play out a few short weeks later !
    Speaking of tension, this is a classic
    "Well sing it then" (LG)
  9. Hahaha Carla , yes i have seen that also ... just a little public brotherly spat or PBS!