1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    The one thing that drives me a bit bananas with some of the older bootlegs (e.g., Earls Court '95 and Cardiff '96) is when Noel sings the songs Liam sings on the album. I'd much rather hear Liam do the lead vocals on songs like Wonderwall, Morning Glory, Slide Away, and (to a lesser extent, mind you) Whatever. The two bootlegs I mentioned are out there in fantastic quality but I tend to gravitate towards Maine Road and Knebworth, where the vocals are done "properly."
    Well Maine Rd and knebworth are pretty well the two greatest shows they ever played too so that probably helps
  2. I am going to call it now, look for an Oasis reunion next year followed by a huge stadium tour. Noel and Liam have made up behind the scenes. What this space !
  3. Originally posted by DanialGowans:I am going to call it now, look for an Oasis reunion next year followed by a huge stadium tour. Noel and Liam have made up behind the scenes. What this space !
    would be great to see
  4. Originally posted by DanialGowans:I am going to call it now, look for an Oasis reunion next year followed by a huge stadium tour. Noel and Liam have made up behind the scenes. What this space !
    There seems to be a thawing of the red mist between them however neither of them need the money which is usually the reason most bands reform nowadays ,outside of the band they got on ok but within the band they didn't so will Noel want to go back to that sort of situation remains to be seen.
  5. I could see potential for them to maybe go out and tour, 'Greatest Hits' perhaps?

However can't see them reforming to create new music/albums etc.
  6. Originally posted by U2nick88:I could see potential for them to maybe go out and tour, 'Greatest Hits' perhaps?

However can't see them reforming to create new music/albums etc.
    I can't see Noel doing it he always wanted away from Oasis regardless of his relationship with Liam, he isn't one for Nostalgia or going along with what the fans want certainly that's the vibes he has been giving off for the last decade and he doesn't need the money he made millions from Oasis and continues to do so with royalties and his own solo work ,but hey glad to be proved wrong both of them are full of contradictions and BS so who knows.
  7. There are a couple of clues that have emerged recently, the main one is they have both started a 'new" production company and are listed as 'partners' it has been registered as a business in the UK. Now this is a recent thing and they BOTH would have had to have agreed to put their names towards it. This has all been caught by some keen eyed punters also rather by accident , so its not a media hyped baseless rumor etc
  8. Can you imagine? Apart from The Smiths, this is the reunion I’d love to see. However, can’t see it happening... anyway, the last time I saw Noel it was 60% of the final Oasis line up and Liam’s gigs are mainly Oasis tracks.
  9. They set up a new production company called 'Kosmic Kyte' recently. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13221769 I (being a huge Oasis fan for years, and following everything they do) think it's for a summer release of their Knebworth '96 gigs.

Five years ago Noel confirmed that they would release it in 2016. https://www.kulbritania.com/en/?id=199oasis-to-release-knebworth-dvd-and-more&view=article
    Instead we got the Supersonic documentary.

Oasis asked fans on social media for their Knebworth memories
  10. Yes i was aware that it was all a part of this release , but i still stand by what i have said.

They have apparently met up recently.

Social media is another subtle clue.

Liam has always used Twitter to reach out or insult Noel. Noel will always throw shade at Liam when it comes to these tweets but prior to the last 4-5 months Liam could not help himself and would always undo the good work by getting pissed and insulting Noel because Noel wouldn’t address or acknowledge Liam. However this past 4-5 months have been different.

Liam says nice things. Noel doesn’t respond.No outbursts from Liam and he is so habitual that he can’t help himself. Yet nothing.

This is a major change in his attitude.

Why?

Because they are talking behind the scenes.

Something is brewing!

Think about it! Covid has settled, the world is re-awakening and returning some normality its Summer ( in the Northern Hemisphere ) 2022 and the biggest bands/artists on the planet are planing to head back out on the road.

You can’t tell me Noels ego wouldn’t want a piece of that!

Oasis will be one of those bands/artists.

As someone mentioned earlier, neither of them need the cash correct, but this isn’t about money. They still both love the band dearly and ummm a Scissors Player ( no matter how good she is ) ain’t really cutting it, and Noel knows this !

No amount of money ironically, can buy that sort of chemistry that Oasis had/have.

Well one can dream i guess lol.
  11. Noel doesn't like the gang mentality that goes with been in a band he describes himself like a solitary cat while Liam is like a dog that needs constant attention and petting, however his ego could tempt him back to Oasis even if it was for a one off tour both of them like the idea of playing to full stadiums with the crowd singing back every song, as good as some of their solo work is they don't get the same sort of euphoric response that Oasis songs get so who knows if The Stone Roses can reform anything is possible.
  12. LG announces he will be supporting U2 on their AB 30 Tour