1. I just saw the Knebworth film in the cinema. I am very impressed, really good film! It is very interesting hearing stories from the fans and the band, and of course, amazing songs! I really wish U2 would do a film like this. It is a really cool and interesting concept.
  2. Saw it too.

Biblical. Great, sometimes moving stories, showing how important gigs and music can be in younger years to build personality.
  3. I'm tempted to go see it. There's a viewing at 8:30pm tomorrow night. Is it purely a documentary or are there any songs?
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm tempted to go see it. There's a viewing at 8:30pm tomorrow night. Is it purely a documentary or are there any songs?
    afaik there are many songs intertwined with interviews and testimonials
  5. This, but it's done it a great way.

When the Blu-Ray releases, you will have the documentary on one disc and the two full shows on the other disc(s).
  6. Now THAT is something I'm looking forward to.
  7. It was OK. Wouldn't say it's a must watch unless you're a die hard oasis fan. It also could have been half the length. Felt like it dragged on for a bit.

There was also a couple of things I hope Heartland/JT2017 film doesn't replicate.
  8. There will be an audio release which is a mix of both nights .
  9. That’ll be some come down for him. Playing to 10% of the original attendance.