1. Forgive me if this has already happened but wouldn't it be a great idea to have a poll on the best U2 song/s? Most people find it impossible to name just one so it'd be a good idea to have a series of polls and put together the winners of each round in a final battle?

It's just an idea but it sounds like fun!

What does everyone think? Is it worth trying?
  2. You can put it in your profile, the best songs from all users are displayed on our fanbase and songs page

But, if you are willing to organise it you can start a topic to start a song-battle.
  3. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Remy!

4. U2one, if you aren't doing this I'd be glad to. I have done many of these on different sites and always find them fun to do. Give me the go ahead if I can do one, or just start it yurself.
  5. Can I start with Exit as one of their great deep cuts of all time
  6. Originally posted by liveitup2dmxU2one, if you aren't doing this I'd be glad to. I have done many of these on different sites and always find them fun to do. Give me the go ahead if I can do one, or just start it yurself.

While the overall voted favourite songs are listed on the song and fanbase sections, I think it'd still be fun to do a poll. I'm not at all sure about the best way to go about it, so feel free to go ahead and start it liveitup2dmx!

Thank you!
  7. Started in GENERAL DISCUSSION forum

Enjoy! I hope the rules weren't toooo confusing. Y'all will get the hang of it.