Will be worth it
  3. This is Great!!!! thank you!!!

i downloaded this and the first 4 songs of disc 1 are missing

01 - Intro 2:56
    02 - Where the Streets Have No Name 4:33
    03 - I Will Follow 4:27
    04 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 4:08

other than that, this is a excellent sounding show thanks again
  4. Originally posted by kitkatThis is Great!!!! thank you!!!

i downloaded this and the first 4 songs of disc 1 are missing

01 - Intro 2:56
    02 - Where the Streets Have No Name 4:33
    03 - I Will Follow 4:27
    04 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 4:08

other than that, this is a excellent sounding show thanks again

^^^^^^^^^ Same here,first 4 tunes not on the first .rar download.
  5. Thank you Hodel!!! much appreciated

6. Thanks a lot brother,very gracious of you.Don't worry about it,these things happen.Thank you for your time in posting / sharing this show,brilliant work
  7. Shit, links are not working anymore... Could someone reupload this? I downloaded the shn lossless, converted it to Apple Lossless but Itunes is not copying the files to my Zoo Pod. (uknown error -69)...
  8. Originally posted by dieder:Shit, links are not working anymore... Could someone reupload this? I downloaded the shn lossless, converted it to Apple Lossless but Itunes is not copying the files to my Zoo Pod. (uknown error -69)...

Links expired by inactivity, because no one downloaded them for 90 days ....

Unfortunately I don't have any time/ capacityto reupload them.

Can you play the ALAC files in iTunes? Any other sync problems? What Pod do you have exactly?

hodel_05

9. Ipod Classic. Had the errors before and then I just re-added the files to the library, but this time that didn't worked out.
  10. Originally posted by dieder:Ipod Classic. Had the errors before and then I just re-added the files to the library, but this time that didn't worked out.

Maybe you can try Winamp to synchronize your iPod. I have no iPod but I have been told Winamp could do that