1. He is a better vocalist, songwriter, performer, humanitarian, guitarist, drummer, father, brother, son and lover than Bruce.
  2. The Foos have announced one single Spanish concert in Valencia with Yungblud as support act. I'm so tempted to break the bank and buy tickets and flights. Ahhhhhh

3. They are working on a new album & it’s their 25th anniversary this year. I’m betting on a proper fall tour.
  4. They are not that great.
  5. For me Wasting Light is their best album... the older ones are good too
  6. Wasting Light is their strongest record, front to back. Colour and the shape, echoes, silence, patience and grace and there’s nothing left to lose are close behind. Sonic Highways is a stronger album than people realIze and gets better with every listen. Concrete And Gold has some very strong moments but it’s second half is a real let down. But can’t wait for the next record
  7. Well that pompous. I can’t think of another band that came out of the last 25 years that’s been as remotely consistent and successful. They’re all incredible musicians and all at once the tightest and loosest band out there. Be happy that they’re keeping the guitar alive out in a world of pop and hip hop.
  8. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    Well that pompous. I can’t think of another band that came out of the last 25 years that’s been as remotely consistent and successful. They’re all incredible musicians and all at once the tightest and loosest band out there. Be happy that they’re keeping the guitar alive out in a world of pop and hip hop.
    Keeping the guitar alive? It would not be dead if FF didn't exist. Look at Ed Sheeran. The instrument exists outside of rock.

FF are boring to me.
  9. Music can feature a guitar and not be guitar oriented. And Ed’s music is not guitar driven, it’s just accompanied by it
  10. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Keeping the guitar alive? It would not be dead if FF didn't exist. Look at Ed Sheeran. The instrument exists outside of rock.

FF are boring to me.
    I guess he means electric guitar. Ed Sheeran is just campfire player with strong management...