1. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm very much looking forward to seeing FF for the first time in June '22. Can someone share their top FF hidden gems or audience favorites? I'm not asking about their WOWY, One, Pride and Vertigo... more like their Acrobat, Drowning Man, Gone and Heartland. Thanks
    But Honestly, Ain’t It The Life, The Deepest Blues Are Black, Dear Rosemary, I Should Have Known, Make A Bet, Tired Of You and Medicine At Midnight
  2. Throw in I'll stick around, for all the cows, up in arms, enough space. Although from their live sets this year I don't think they've played any but aurora (nearly every show) and hey johnny Park a couple of times.
  3. Every single note of the Wasting Light album, Generator, Summer's End, Outside - epic Joe Walsh guitar solo, The Line, Sunday Rain, Wheels, St. Cecilia, Medicine at Midnight which was already mentioned.
  4. Thanks guys!
  5. Released the full show I did.

Video of the Pretender with my audio:

Full show:
    https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/3ngzOVXFIR/dXMtOGZiMzQyZDQtYTMxMy00MWJhLWJkZDctNGQwNTEwZTRlNWRm

Foo Fighters
    Sacramento, CA
    Golden 1 Center
    December 7, 2021

--

Source 1: 5x Wireless Feeds > Zoom F8
    Taped by Hoserama

Source 2: AT853s > SP-SPSB-10 > PCM-A10
    Taped by TJ (Invalid url 'http://ratm.live)

Mixed by hoserama
    Dithered using Izotope MBIT+
    Flac'ed using Trader's Little Helper
    Mix version 20211217

--

01. Times Like These
    02. The Pretender
    03. Learn to Fly
    04. No Son of Mine
    05. The Sky is a Neighborhood
    06. Shame Shame
    07. Breakout
    08. My Hero
    09. These Days
    10. Medicine at Midnight
    11. Breakdown
    12. Walk
    13. Band Intros
    14. Somebody to Love
    15. All My Life
    16. La Dee Da
    17. This is a Call
    18. Aurora
    19. Best of You
    20. Monkey Wrench
    21. Everlong

--

Show Notes:
    Nice solid Foo Fighters show. High energy, lots of f-bombs, and overall good show. If you like the Foos, then this is a nice memento for you.

Recording Notes:
    Had a short for the first song and a half on the Drummer IEM, so I used the drums from the bass feed (it pays to monitor and pay attention to your rig!). So the drum sound improves once it settles in. Nice stereo panning, although Pat's guitar and the keyboardists are overall low in the mix. Then again, it was that way over the PA. Got creative with the feeds I havd available, but just keep in mind that none of the 3 guitarists or keyboardists use IEMs. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the balance, although sometimes a random guitar solo is a little lower than I'd like.
  6. Thanks for this! Awesome!!
  7. It wasn’t meant to be serious hahah. I was there and can tell you the crowd absolutely ate it up and sang every word.
  8. I like the Foos; especially Wasting Light and some of their deeper cuts as mentioned in my post earlier in this thread. I an kind of over seeing them live though since Dave Grohl ruins the momentum of some songs by shouting "listen up mfers" or "are you ready mfers?"or "lets go mfers" throughout a song. The language doesn't bother me as much as the monotony and totally killing a song's momentum? Is there anyyone else here who has seen the Foos live or on video and can relate to what I am referring to?
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    It wasn’t meant to be serious hahah. I was there and can tell you the crowd absolutely ate it up and sang every word.
    Yeah I could tell the excitement in the audience, and it's a massive song even if you play it with a glockenspiel and a clarinet. I just wished they took it more seriously and have Dave sing it. I love the song and I was honestly offended by that cover