1. I also have an incredibly soft spot for SGs, though I much prefer the cherry.

2. Cherry with black scratchplate used to be my favourite.. Jack Black style
  3. That video for Rope is just as boring as the song. Hope they just fucked up the single and the album is better...
  4. Originally posted by yeah:That video for Rope is just as boring as the song. Hope they just fucked up the single and the album is better...

Bridge Burning, the opening track, is amazing.

Rope is decent- dont know if I'd go so far as to call it boring, myself...but I think the video just reflects how simple they made the album. Rocking out on analog in Dave's garage...you don't need flash for rock.

5. Taught myself the whole guitar part last night; played it 7 times in a row.
  6. The album has leaked on the internet, and I have to say its a good album. Especially Walk and Bridge Burning
  7. So far, I had only listened to the studio versions of Rope and White Limo and the live version of Bridge Burning (though I listened to BB probably 100 times, and learned all the guitar parts haha)....so I only listened to Bridge Burning and I am THRILLED for the album
  8. Matt will appreciate .. maybe
    unless you've already watched it

9. I like their attitude and that they are playing the whole album!!
    Hope U2 will do that one that with at least one of their albums (:

Great album BTW except that screamy White Limo (:
  10. Haha yep I actually watched the entire garage concert with my roommate the day it got posted...but thanks for the consideration, Clover! I love anything Foos
  11. The album is great. A Matter Of Time
    First I didn't like White Limo either, but now its pretty cool