1. Originally posted by LostSailor:Foo Fighters are touring in 2023.
    Not sure if Dave Grohl will be on drums or someone else. FF had Taylor Hawkins, an integral part of their band, die tragically and they are going back on the road to celebrate his life. Classy move. And this new iteration of FF will still tour before U2. Enough said.
    There was no doubt in my mind they would. Dave NEEDS to play live music. It’s where he belongs and there’s no better way to
    Honor Taylor then to continue. Taylor’s death still
    Bums me the fuck out. So sad but happy they will continue.
  2. I'm glad FF are continuing on too.

What really bums me out is that U2 haven't toured new material in 5 years...
  3. Good decision.
  4. Try been a Cure or GnR fan you can multiple that length of time ,2020/21 were a write off as regards touring due to the pandemic I wouldn't be overly concerned,regarding FF it will be interesting to see how they continue as Taylor Hawkins wasn't just "The Drummer" he was an integral part of the band alongside Grohl.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    There was no doubt in my mind they would. Dave NEEDS to play live music. It’s where he belongs and there’s no better way to
    Honor Taylor then to continue. Taylor’s death still
    Bums me the fuck out. So sad but happy they will continue.
    I'd prefer Dave go solo and play acoustic shows rather than the band continuing without Taylor. It's Dave's band but Taylor was the heart and soul by the end
  6. Larry needs surgery. Maybe lighten up re: touring...
  7. Jeez man. Nothing can stop this band.

Digging the new song. Bittersweet. Hard not to envision Hawkins absolutely crushing this song live.
  8. I was coming to post the exact same thing.

New album, out on June 2nd. Curious to see who has played the drums (and who will play the drums on tour).

9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I was coming to post the exact same thing.

New album, out on June 2nd. Curious to see who has played the drums (and who will play the drums on tour).

[image]
    I hear Larry might be available
  10. They have not. Definitely sounds like Grohl on the song. Everyone thinks it will be a rotating set of drummers for the tour.