1. Gees. Nice to start off on a light note

<3 A beautiful tune on first listen. How I've missed this voice and band.
  2. definitely gonna pre-order now. would be sweet to catch them in the EU. don't have much hope though.
  3. A combo of small venues and a seven year hiatus. I think a big Belfast show is on the cards for the Summer. These April/May shows are proper promo shows. They could charge twice this.

Not interested in the Belfast show. Derry would be nice but £120 for a pair of tickets. Yikes.

I dig the song though.
  4. this vocal range seems so unusual for gary? at least to my casual snow patrol fan ears. jaw dropped when I heard those first words!

like how intense he looks in the video though... they've matured big time.
  5. Originally posted by flowerchild:this vocal range seems so unusual for gary? at least to my casual snow patrol fan ears. jaw dropped when I heard those first words!

Very unusual vocal.
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:this vocal range seems so unusual for gary? at least to my casual snow patrol fan ears. jaw dropped when I heard those first words!

Same? Like the little rough edge on the high tones like that ? I never heard that before. Very surprising!
  7. Pre ordering the casette. Its rad. And I'm on a budget.
  8. Booked a room in Derry. That £8 cassette looking tempting.
  9. Love the chorus. SP does Springsteen. A bit of the heartland has rubbed off after those Tired Pony records.
  10. Hoo wow this is good. Better than what I expected, glad to see a hiatus didn't scare them away from still trying something new. Already stuck in my head.