1. Yea. Playing small acoustic shows in record stores mainly.
  2. This fits, and they should stay there. Maybe they can bring a pub to fall asleep in the mean time.
  3. Good stuff.

4. Happy days.
  5. Here they're playing a 1.800 capacity venue similar to Ulster Hall. Easy to get first row and to meet them outside. Definitely happy days!
  6. This album is starting to work for me. Do I think it will work in big arenas? Nope.
  7. playing an arena in oberhausen... wanna see them there so, so badly! just a wee train hop for me!
  8. Trying to get a ticket for Ziggo Dome...
  9. Im tempted to buy tickets but im short a few quid. How big do you think the demand will be? Will it be easy enough to get tickets a couple months down the line?
  10. Hi guys
    I was lucky to see snowpatrol at Islington town hall a couple of weeks back ... awesome ..! 800 capacity venue sold out immediately so you need to be quick... but well worth the cost and the time. P.s. they still put in a couple of classics so go for it..!
  11. Gary's father has dementia , also Gary was an alcoholic for years , just gotten sober .

a personal album
  12. Originally posted by SJKamal:Im tempted to buy tickets but im short a few quid. How big do you think the demand will be? Will it be easy enough to get tickets a couple months down the line?
    I don't think EU arenas will sell out very very quickly. Maybe GA won't be an option down the line but I'm fairly certain you'll be able to get a decent seat in a few months time. It's still a loooooooooonggg way to go until late 2018 - early 2019!