1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't think EU arenas will sell out very very quickly. Maybe GA won't be an option down the line but I'm fairly certain you'll be able to get a decent seat in a few months time. It's still a loooooooooonggg way to go until late 2018 - early 2019!
    I think the same. Easy going.

2. I agree in as much as I don’t think they’ll be able to get away with playing too many from the new album but I think if they maybe take 5 or 6 in amongst there big songs from the past then they should still put on a great show. I’m thinking for starters they’ll pick the obvious ones that we heard before the album was released. I think I’ll try and get a ticket for them, always enjoyed watching them on the tv at festivals but never seen them in person and think I need to tick them off my list. Just need to ask my fiancée now if she fancies another excuse to go to London for a long weekend or stay at home and see them in Glasgow.
  3. Glasgow or London preferred for me over Belfast.
  4. Sure thing, they got me during 360 and on some shows afterwards. Trying for Oberhausen, can't let J. go alone, right?
    You?

Edit: yeah, Madrid. Should have read properly
  5. Probably Brussels, 20 minutes away from home!
  6. scored two tickets für kirsten and me, for oberhausen, jan 20
  7. Oberhausen is very hard to get. I got a not available at 10 am allready

But 5 minutes later tickets showed up. 2 GA :-)
  8. yeah, I think that was an error on their part. took them five minutes to fix it. always something else with ticketmaster!
  9. Seeing them in Amsterdam!
  10. Opted for Glasgow in the end and got 2 GA this morning through the hydro rewards presale. Looking forward to seeing them for the first time. Well done to everyone else who got tickets also.