1. Originally posted by djrlewis:[..]

I'm not sure anyone's trying to insult the level of expendable income you have. I'm certainly not. But if you don't have the cash, all I'm saying is wait and buy it when you can. That's what I do. It does you good to wait for things you want every now and then

I didn't mean I don't have any cash and that my family is poor ('cos we're really not). I have some money, but I have to keep them to buy my parents and my brother some X-mas presents (not sure if my brother deserves one ). And the rest wouldn't be enough to buy the new SP album (and I still have none of the remasters ), 'cos it was way too expensive in the online store I know. And there's no store in the town
  2. Shit, how amazing is "What If This Storm Ends?"...
    I only wished they would have used that one as closer and used the other 2 parts of The Lightning Strike seperately for something...
  3. Still haven't checked this out yet, but your enthusiasm is making it pretty tempting, Yeah....
  4. Originally posted by yeah:Shit, how amazing is "What If This Storm Ends?"...
    I only wished they would have used that one as closer and used the other 2 parts of The Lightning Strike seperately for something...

Listened to it for the first time yesterday. It's something different. I need to listen to it some more.

5. The whole album is not that spectacular. Some really good tracks, some fillers, decent album. And it's a shy step in a new direction. You can hear the typical Snow Patrol sound with some new influences...
    I feel like this last tune captures the whole theme of the album so well that it's an epic closer, imho.
  6. For anyone who liked their opening for U2 in the last weeks, the Patrol gig in Hamburg tonight will be streamed live on the internet.
    You can follow it on http://www.livedome.com/livechannel.php
  7. tap water sandwich of a band...
  8. Snow Patrol is great, too bad I'm on vacation and can't see them on the mobile.
  9. Gotta love the 2 girls.

10. Shit. I need to do dome island hopping:

SNOW PATROL REWORKED WINTER TOUR 2009

Snow Patrol are delighted to announce a very special UK and Ireland tour that will take place in November and December 2009.

‘Snow Patrol Reworked’ is a live celebration featuring highlights from the bands 15 year career to date and will feature a selection of Snow Patrol and Reindeer Section songs reinvented by the Patrol, additional musicians and many special guests.

The Reworked tour offers a chance to look back on the early days of their career as well as giving fans the opportunity to hear their work interpreted in a brand new way. The unique shows will also encompass the songs of the Reindeer Section - a collection fronted by Gary Lightbody and featuring members of Belle & Sebastian, Idlewild and Teenage Fanclub among many others.

Each ticket to the Reworked tour comes with a free Live download of the incredible ‘Lightning Strike’, the epic trilogy that mesmerised fans nationwide.

Tour dates are:

18th November – Brighton Centre
    20th November – Bristol Colston Hall
    21st November – Newcastle City Hall
    23rd & 24th November – London Royal Albert Hall
    27th & 28th November – Manchester Palace Theatre
    30th November – Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
    2nd December - Dublin Olympia
    4th December – Killarney INEC
    6th December – Castlebar Theatre Royal
    7th & 8th December – Belfast Waterfront

Tickets for these shows will go on sale to the general public on Thursday 27th August at 9am. However SP.com are offering the bands hardcore fans the chance to purchase tickets early via mySP.

You can access pre-sale tickets NOW by clicking here.

Excited...So are we!