1. Originally posted by germcevoy:How to e Dead is a great addition. It’s amazing g how little that has been played over the years. I’ll pick up a ticket for the May outdoor show and make a day of it. Foy Vance is second on the bill. Another Bangor man and an immense talent.
    Foy Vance? Never heard of him. BTW whatever happened to that Australian (?) solo artist that you used to dig a couple of years ago? Can't recall his name but I loved the few songs I listened to.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Foy Vance? Never heard of him. BTW whatever happened to that Australian (?) solo artist that you used to dig a couple of years ago? Can't recall his name but I loved the few songs I listened to.
    Answering myself: Matt Corby. He hasn't come around Spain since 2012
  3. Touring ‘Europe’ in the new year but not getting far. Released a new album recently I which is quite superb easy listening.
  4. Delighted that Kodaline will support UK shows. Heard good things about Foy Vance but not had the chance to listen yet. Should be a good night, not seen Snow Patrol yet so don’t really care what they play.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Touring ‘Europe’ in the new year but not getting far. Released a new album recently I which is quite superb easy listening.
    Thanks man. I'll give both Foy Vance and Matt's new album a listen
  6. Just been to the Snow Patrol concert this weekend. I didn't know anything about Foy Vance before but he's a pretty good performer and has some very nice songs. I'll definitely be listening more.
    The first opening band (JC Stewart) wasn't exactly great though. The guy reminded me of Justin Bieber...
  7. Originally posted by blueskies:Just been to the Snow Patrol concert this weekend. I didn't know anything about Foy Vance before but he's a pretty good performer and has some very nice songs. I'll definitely be listening more.
    The first opening band (JC Stewart) wasn't exactly great though. The guy reminded me of Justin Bieber...
    interesting, because I liked JC way more. foy vance bored me as a support act.
  8. I've seen Snow Patrol supporting U2 twice on the 360 tour have to say didn't do much for me the singer seemed to be out of tune on a few songs both times, not saying they haven't some great songs but live they weren't great
  9. Foy must be down with support slot syndrome. He’s an absolute joy in his own right.
  10. Looking forward to seeing Snow Patrol at the O2 on Saturday night.

Haven't had the chance to see them up until now and missed them on the 360 shows I went to.

11. Seeing them tonight for the fourth time.