1. Let me know if you want me to change anything or there are any mistakes
  2. Realy Cool!
    No mistakes, but maybe its possible to put make sides (you know, the rotated little strip on the right side that you read when you look at your cd-rack. " U2 The Joshua Tree - Restored "
    otherwise: thanks a million!
  3. Originally posted by u2joost:Realy Cool!
    No mistakes, but maybe its possible to put make sides (you know, the rotated little strip on the right side that you read when you look at your cd-rack. " U2 The Joshua Tree - Restored "
    otherwise: thanks a million!

yeah Ill have a go for ya, cant promise it will be good though..

its the first time ive tried to do it so...
  4. Josh, you're great!
    thanks a lot!!
  5. Here is my Restored Version...

No "blank" between Beautiful Ghost and Where The Streets Have No Name... I mix the End from first track with the intro of Where The Streets and split it in two tracks...

6. mmmm, thats really nice, skill, wish i could be as good as you...
  7. Happy 28th! '87 was clearly a great year as this album was released and I was born! haha

I listened to it today and was floored by "Running To Stand Still". It has been a while since I'd heard it. I've also got a soft spot for "In God's Country". I LOVE the snippet of it in "Beautiful Day" that they did on 360 and really wish the U22 version of BD was one from this show.
  8. In God's Country works great as a snippet, indeed - both into All Along The Watchtower and Beautiful Day.
    Yeah, Running To Stand Still is still one of the most hauntingly beautiful songs this guys have ever written. And so are One Tree Hill and Red Hill Mining Town. God, this album is so full of gems besides the "big four"... Ah ♥ Hayppy 28th, TJT!!!
  9. Last week we were celebrating Pop and we were in that '97 vibe and now you're telling me is JT time?
    All right, time to listen to some JT shows
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Last week we were celebrating Pop and we were in that '97 vibe and now you're telling me is JT time?
    All right, time to listen to some JT shows
    I'm still in '97 but it was nice to go back today.

Also do you think they released "Sweetest Thing" as a single from the Best of 1980-1990 because a) it was a song U2 fans might be familiar with and b)it came from The Joshua Tree which was very far from Pop?