1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah! It was 40 years old a few weeks ago, I put it to spin loud in my living room to celebrate it. Amazing collection of tunes.
    Used to run home from school to play it at lunchtime when it came out on my folks stereo,such a departure in sound from the first 2 albums.Won a Grammy too for Behind My Camel (Sting doesn’t appear on that track cos he hated it)

2. That's an awesome collection of hair you have!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Rightfully so. There's not enough blood in your face!!!!!!

PS. You look a bit like Tommy Shelby from the Peaky Blinders. Great hairdo!

Yeah I have a similar haircut, thanks!
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[image]
    This is not something for the 'lads' I'm sure, but I haven't posted a picture in a while.

Some here will know I did a charity fundraiser in July, running 23 half marathons that month. Here's me finishing!

Respect!
  5. Originally posted by gmc:[..]
    Used to run home from school to play it at lunchtime when it came out on my folks stereo,such a departure in sound from the first 2 albums.Won a Grammy too for Behind My Camel (Sting doesn’t appear on that track cos he hated it)
    Yeah, the "Funny Grammy" It's incredible that it won the award over Rush's YYZ which is an incredible song, much superior to BMC in every single aspect. Other than that song it's a great album
  6. Haha thanks My GF says I should go Peaky Blinders style just like you but I refuse

7. your voice reminds me Lindsey Buckingham (Fleetwood Mac) !!!
  8. Now that @kharbouch says it.. :-) Add Big Love to the list of acoustic covers you're gonna do
  9. Haha, well I'll start buying packs of extra hours on Amazon... I need extra time! 24 h are not enough
  10. How is everybody doing? Drop a pic guys