1. I didn’t even know we did this.. hi
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:If anyone has met me in person you may have noticed I was more on the chubbier side. Since May 2020 I have lost 14.9kg. Once (and if) I gain some muscle I may post a "transformation" picture. Who knows..

Well done SJK; that's a good effort I made a decision back in December to lose the Covid kilos plus the extra I'd accumulated over the past 6-7 years and have lost 11 kg so far through more sensible eating, less drinking and more exercise. Hope you keep on kicking your goals.

3. Don't you recognize me? lol.
    I'm the girl in the middle.
    I loooove my friends.
    This is me, again, before the quarantine
  4. Thanks for the clarification..... I was also guessing that you were the middle one in the previous picture. Anyway, you are so refreshingly pretty !! May you, your family and friends be safe in this pandemic time.
  5. Great times when you could go to the bar or pub... hope it will happen soon again. Cute pic btw.

6. ....hope to see you on U2Tour

7. Hello everybody.despite all the mess around the world and all the shit flowing,We’re working like never before.glad to share this picture of me at work with all U2starters.can’t wait to get back in the crowd.cheers

8. Took this a week and a half ago to mark 3 months of HRT

9. I at my last concerts before the covid-19 pandemic. Rock in Rio 2019 were I saw Iron Maiden, Pink, Imagine Dragons and Muse.

10. Did somebody say pub 🍺