1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yesterday I got married with my 10 year girl (and I really mean 10 years - literally, we started going out together on July 6th 2012). Then -without changing our wedding dresses- we headed to Mad Cool Festival and Metallica did some nice fireworks in our honour

[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    [image]
    Congratulations man! Wishing you both a long, happy life together.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yesterday I got married with my 10 year girl (and I really mean 10 years - literally, we started going out together on July 6th 2012). Then -without changing our wedding dresses- we headed to Mad Cool Festival and Metallica did some nice fireworks in our honour

[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    [image]

Congratulations on your wedding!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yesterday I got married with my 10 year girl (and I really mean 10 years - literally, we started going out together on July 6th 2012). Then -without changing our wedding dresses- we headed to Mad Cool Festival and Metallica did some nice fireworks in our honour

[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    [image]

Congratulations on your wedding!
  4. Thank you all for your kind words and good wishes Love you all
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:Congratulations, Sergio! Hope for all the happiness in the world for the two of you!
    (Hey, July 6 is my birthday!)
    Well, happy belated birthday to you then I obviously won't forget the date now
  6. Congratulations Sergio. Never take anything for granted with her. I wish you all the happiness in the world for both of you.
  7. Gracias César!
  8. Congratulations Sergio!
  9. A certain webmaster and myself after Bono's final SOS show in Madrid

10. Looking good gents!