1. haha, I'm just being silly
  2. Well you’ve got another Setlist party to attend to so anything to keep the spirits up lol. Now I’m being silly, that chat the other day cracked me up, btw should have said myself you do great work on this site, I remember you were one of the first people Who got in touch when I asked about getting a recording on here and despite people complaining that you were complaining (lol) about setlists you’ve been there for more shows than anyone else I can think of, your work doesn’t go unappreciated.
  3. There’s the avatar changed now, I think I picked one of the first ones that worked the other day . It’s just a quick google search but i prefer this one.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:There’s the avatar changed now, I think I picked one of the first ones that worked the other day . It’s just a quick google search but i prefer this one.

Thanks Dean! You're very kind, as always.
  5. Hello guykirk, I have seen your name around here I just put my question to Cesar poorly, when I said ‘who?’ I meant who did he think was guykirk, as you have probably gathered we briefly shared the same avatar. But as we’re doing introductions, Hi I’m deanallison or just dean lol.