1. Hey! Isn't this your favorite boot Gerard? (according to your profile)

EDIT: I checked it...it is!

Must be a good one then...
  2. Fuck its good. Thats my first straight run through this week.
  3. I was at this concert. Really awesome show. Energy form both band and audience were fenomenal. the best concert I ever saw. This bootleg brings back all those memories.
  4. Originally posted by hkle77:I was at this concert. Really awesome show. Energy form both band and audience were fenomenal. the best concert I ever saw. This bootleg brings back all those memories.

Wow. If I had a time machine and was able to visit one day in the past id be at this gig. Jammy git.
  5. I'd actually visit from 1987 July 8th to July 15th... Best week in History.
  6. 6 or 7 in the Bootleg Round Table reviewing. Hopefully a couple more.

Please do give this show a listen - it's a stormer
  7. The 7th of May in Paris, for my money, if we're talking about time-travel...but this gig isn't too shabby, must be said
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy:The 7th of May in Paris, for my money, if we're talking about time-travel...but this gig isn't too shabby, must be said

it is an amazing show.....it was the reason i never got to listen to stockholm.
  9. *Bump

Definitely get this show. It's brilliant.

10. For me, there are only 2 things that Stockholm has over Paris - a) Ultra Violet and b) the nifty little modulation effect that Edge uses on Bad. Other than that, I think Paris storms all over Stockholm and when you think how good Stockholm is, I'd say that's saying something...
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    For me, there are only 2 things that Stockholm has over Paris - a) Ultra Violet and b) the nifty little modulation effect that Edge uses on Bad. Other than that, I think Paris storms all over Stockholm and when you think how good Stockholm is, I'd say that's saying something...

but wrong gig for this topic