1. Aye, sorry about that mate

If anyone is debating as to whether to check this show out (and if you are, shame on you, it's an easy decision to make ), check out the BRT and the respective bootleg page for reviews there already - the feeling seems to be fairly unanimous.
  2. My God, what a show.
  3. I know, it always reminds me to you. I'm relistening to it by chance (I just mirrored it on Mediafire) and holy shit, what a show, what an audience, the band on fire, the setlist, just everything. Wow.

The audience sings along to the new songs like only the Milan 92 does. Even to lesser known songs like Bullet, Running, In God's Country... Damn, it's just plain awesome.
  4. I love in Electric Co how somebody neat the taper starts singing a snippet that the band played way back in the early days.

Not a single less than an amazing performance of every song at a ferocious tempo.
  5. Milan 92 may be better but it's a bit harder to appreciate tdue to the lower quality recording.
  6. Milan is better for the simple fact that it includes the 93% of their best album But Brussels is amazing in every simple way. Even the mistakes (Edge is a bit unstable and shabby here and there) are brilliant. I noticed the Electric Co "audience snippet", as well as someone who says "next one New Year's Day" as soon as Edge starts playing the October piano. Lovely gig and lovely recording.
  7. What about the 25 anniversary edition of this show, which can be found on Dime, is this a better recording than we have here?
  8. Originally posted by ferrari:What about the 25 anniversary edition of this show, which can be found on Dime, is this a better recording than we have here?
    I listened to that bootleg a while ago. As far as I can remember, it isn't better than what we have here. I can check it again to verify that.
  9. i have been there
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I listened to that bootleg a while ago. As far as I can remember, it isn't better than what we have here. I can check it again to verify that.
    If you want to check it again that would be kind of you.
  11. I just re-listened to the 25th anniversary bootleg. It's definitely of less quality than our source. I say it's around 3-3.5 stars (the sound is muffled).
    I also listened to yet another source by taper G.S. and this one is better than the 25th anniversary but still not quite our source. Besides, it's missing 40 and has several cuts between songs.
    Bottom line: we definitely have the best source out there.