1. Night and Day was the single after AIWIY
  2. Singles from U2 albums then
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah they ommited LIB in some shows (a few early and mid 92), WOWY in a few others (only a handful in mid 93) and especially Ultraviolet (in all legs, but most notably in Outside Broadcast where it missed over half of the shows) whenever Bono didn't feel very well... or, as Gerard, suggests, whenever they wanted to hit the backstage bar asap.

It's because at that time of the show, they would be able to calculate if they were in threat of going over curphew (and avoid fines)
  4. Originally posted by marik:[..]

It's because at that time of the show, they would be able to calculate if they were in threat of going over curphew (and avoid fines)
    Makes sense when you consider how much of a financial risk the tour was. Every penny would have counted, I know some of the fines can be massive as well.
    I was just reading a bit there about Bono worrying they were going to bankrupt because of the tour and listen to this from Ali, brilliant stuff.

Bono recalled: "She told me 'What's the worst, to sell the house and get a smaller one, to get rid of the other one we don't need, end up living like all our friends who lead a normal life? What's wrong with that?'."

It never came to that but I like that attitude.
  5. Just listening to the Rotterdam show by chance. Bono singing ‘no violet no violet no violet’ during Desire always makes me laugh.
  6. A recent upload.

7. watching all these clips just helps to remind me of what bono was back then - one of the greatest front men of all time

fantastic stuff
  8. My first U2… ZOO TV 2nd leg. Saw them twice a year later and it had changed so much. Had such a different feel in those early days.