1. Simply the best live version of Discotheque........Oh that bass is Awesome
  2. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:From 1.27 that rhythm section especially Larry’s drumbeat Sounds awesome in this live version. As close to the album record. The crowd would go nuts like they did in this. Shame will never hear that again

[YouTube Video]

Yeah Classic U2 Logic... play one of their bravest (and coolest) tunes to the audience (In us) which didn’t get the pop irony at all :/ ...
  3. Absolute travesty that this wasn’t an e-stage song in 2015.
  4. I think the Vertigo tour placement is better than it being on the e-stage...
  5. They could have had Discotheque instead of elevation opening up the post intermission, fits better after HMTMKMKM as well from a timeline point of view. Wasn’t massively keen on the vertigo tour arrangement though.
  6. Or it could have opened the encore instead of any encore song... I wouldn't miss any of those songs
  7. Yes like on Vertigo tour...

Pop Muzik into Discotheque to start the encore.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:They could have had Discotheque instead of elevation opening up the post intermission, fits better after HMTMKMKM as well from a timeline point of view. Wasn’t massively keen on the vertigo tour arrangement though.
    Absolutely. Elevation still could have stayed as part of the E stage portion, but they definitely should have started with something from the 90s to start after HMTMKMKM. Discotheque would have been awesome.

Now that I'm thinking of it...if U2 does decide to scale things down dramatically for the next tour, I think Discotheque would be sweet in a club/theater setting.