1. lol...I would call it weird, since I'm the one who desperately waits for a live version of Electrical Storm. It's a good song, I'd love to hear it live and I understand it's special to some people (including you), I just think it wouldn't get this much attention if it was played live back then.
  2. Definitely Acrobat, one of the best songs from AB. Great guitar, lyrics, singing everything.

Though I doubt they can pull it off live in a full, non-acoustic form, Bono's voice may not be up to scratch, and he would probably forget the lyrics.

And Acrobat by nature is a song, that requires a 'tight' performance.

PS: Actually I wouldn't mind hearing Electrical Storm live, it's one of the songs that could really come alive, unlike a live performance of Acrobat, which I doubt could match the album version.

3. They should play Acrobat, then follow it up with UV,now THAT would be a good show

4. agree, that would be fantastic, too bad the Edge has forgotten how to play Ultraviolet.

5. Well, I'll make him relearn it lol

6. I think those two would fit perfectly together! But if I'm really waiting for it, that's an other question...
  7. Done deal, thanks for the massive voting this time. Hope you all vote this week too!

Which song, never been played live, do you want to hear the most at the next tour? (started on 2008-10-27)

Acrobat - 54.2%
    Electrical Storm - 28.9%
    Red Hill Mining Town -16.9%

Votes: 284