1. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

Ugghh the whole "Pop encore" they were messing around on the 3rd and 4th leg rehearsals should really have made it. It would have been so interesting.

I missed that appearantly...
  2. i think a few shows came close to it, we have a very interesting IEM recording of one of the 3rd leg Toronto gigs with the Pop Muzik/ Discothteque encore

3. judging by what we got in Toronto it would have been Pop Muzik into Disco with either both or Mofo and Velvet. Encore probably would have rounded off with WOWY and 40
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

judging by what we got in Toronto it would have been Pop Muzik into Disco with either both or Mofo and Velvet. Encore probably would have rounded off with WOWY and 40

So they would have played Mofo and DIscotheque twice?

5. would have alternated depending on the nights. -_- Pop into Discotheque in Toronto is amazing. Shoulda gone through with it imo.
  6. wow, this is one the the waekest songs even on Pop, it sounds like Grace feat. Cedars. The live version is much better but i dont think u can make a good live song out of a crappy album one...
  7. Originally posted by Shimitz:wow, this is one the the waekest songs even on Pop, it sounds like Grace feat. Cedars. The live version is much better but i dont think u can make a good live song out of a crappy album one...

how does it sound like grace with cedars if Velvet Dress was made BEFORE THOSE. -_-

great song BTW.
  8. Originally posted by Shimitz:wow, this is one the the waekest songs even on Pop, it sounds like Grace feat. Cedars. The live version is much better but i dont think u can make a good live song out of a crappy album one...

sure you can...check out GOYB

9. That encore would have been so outstanding....especially at places with two shows night one....zoo tv encore.....night two....pop encore. Best of both worlds
  10. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

That encore would have been so outstanding....especially at places with two shows night one....zoo tv encore.....night two....pop encore. Best of both worlds

Amen to that.