1. I'd even be happy with Sleep and a snippet of Velvet Dress!
  2. I love this song. it's so dark and broody and sexy
  3. This deserves a bump, because IYWTVD is such a fantastic song. I would love to hear this on the next leg of the tour
  4. My most listened song ever according to my iTunes.
  5. Only because you fall asleep to it

6. Haha that's right, I see you remember the story. Yeah, I used to listen to Velvet Dress every night for years. Last time I checked my iTunes settings before ditching my old iPod, the play count for Velvet Dress was around 3,000 plays. So crazy.

7. Incredible
  8. This is such a great song with correspondingly great lyrics from Bono. I love the original, but the Jools Holland version is also quite good. Bono can be a versatile vocalist at times.
  9. Originally posted by thefly108:This is such a great song with correspondingly great lyrics from Bono. I love the original, but the Jools Holland version is also quite good. Bono can be a versatile vocalist at times.
    I’ve been playing both versions a ton recently, weird how you brought this up as I’ve been thinking the same thing lol
  10. U2 needs more sexy songs
  11. Every time I listen to this song the solo always gets my attention. It’s so smooth and that heavy delay makes it’s so dreamy and atmospheric. And can’t forget to mention Adams pulsating bass behind it. Wish they attempted the solo more than once on the popmart tour. One of my favs on the album.
  12. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:Every time I listen to this song the solo always gets my attention. It’s so smooth and that heavy delay makes it’s so dreamy and atmospheric. And can’t forget to mention Adams pulsating bass behind it. Wish they attempted the solo more than once on the popmart tour. One of my favs on the album.
    Both Adam & Edge are excellent in this song.