1. 27th for me. For all you newer members who've only heard the 31st, download the 27th show immediately!

2. It has the best snippets ever. The 31st is overrated.

3. The 26th is a great one too as is the 30th. I think the 26th suffers from a few early tape transfer problem, but the 31st I've never bothered to listen right through to. Though it is a show all U2 fans should have, whether it's the gutted iTunes version or the bootleg.
  4. I had all the point gigs for years except the 30th which i recently acuired. it was supposed to be one of the best shows u2 had ever done. in my opinion it was the weakest of the four.
    the 26th for me was the ultimate performance.
  5. Originally posted by mrbullet: the 30th which i recently acuired. it was supposed to be one of the best shows u2 had ever done. in my opinion it was the weakest of the four.
    What the HELL???

PS. First time I read your post, I read "weakest of the TOUR" xDDD
  6. I went with 26th. But it's an extremely close call for me. They're all fantastic.

7. theres a slight 'whih of your children do you love post' tinge to this one
  8. Do you love POST... Nice typo, Gerard

I can't believe 30th is the last one. Of course I knew 31th would win, but what the fuck... 27th better than 30th?? NO WAAAAYYYYY
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Do you love POST... Nice typo, Gerard

I can't believe 30th is the last one. Of course I knew 31th would win, but what the fuck... 27th better than 30th?? NO WAAAAYYYYY

I agree with both sentiments.30th is my favorite, but I love them all. FYI I'd pick my youngest child.

Just kidding
  10. Thanks folks, NYD is it gonna be.

What is your favorite Point Depot '89 show? (started on 2008-11-03)

1989-12-31 - 56.9%
    1989-12-26 - 23%
    1989-12-27 - 11%
    1989-12-30 - 9.1%

Votes: 209